Safari is a fast, free browser for OS X, and is quickly becoming the de facto browser on the Mac. While it only runs on OS X 10.2 or later, it's a sleek little browser that comes with all the niceties: tabbed browsing, popup blocking, and other excellent security settings that ensure that your online time is worry-free.
To install Safari, simply follow these steps:
- Browse to http://www.apple.com/safari/download/.
- Complete the form, select whether you'd like to download Safari for Mac OS X 10.2 or Mac OS X 10.3, and click the
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Double-click on the file you just downloaded.
- Drag Safari to your Applications folder.
- Start up Safari, and browse happy.
Having trouble installing Safari? Try Apple's support site to find the answers you need.